Beautiful Briolettes


Beautiful briolette gemstone jewellery




Spring is here! And with it these lovely new spring coloured pieces in the webshop

I just couldn't resist these gorgeous stones when my supplier started stocking them and had to buy every colour! You know how I feel about colour... and you know how I feel about turquoise in particular so of course I have a pair of the turquoise earrings for myself. They are really dainty and are so light and easy to wear. If I don't feel like wearing long danglies they are my go-to earrings. The stones feature a facetted briolette cut which catches the light and makes them sparkle. 

The real photos are much nicer than these, I think blogger must do something to the quality. Pop over to the shop to see the better quality photos and browse all my new Spring pieces. 


Natasha x


Natasha Fraser Handcrafted Jewellery

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: