Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I know it's a little late but Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely break during the festive season. It was so hectic before Christmas jewellery making-wise that I didn't touch a bead at all until after New Year's day and had a proper break this year.

Before Christmas I did a couple of fun mini markets with some friends at work (Gemini and Ying) for other colleagues to some Christmas shopping in their lunch hour. I exhibited my jewellery and latest designs, Gemini brought her illustrations, Christmas cards, and Neal's Yard beauty products, and Ying brought her soft toys and gifts. It was really nice to share our passions with everyone and help them choose gifts for friends and family.

Mini market 1 - my stall

Mini market 1 - the whole set up with Gemini

Mini market 1 - Gemini's stall

Mini mini market 2 - Gemini, Natasha, and Ying

You can find Gemini's art at:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gemini-Brookes/301685053176034


Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: