Coming up roses... colour match






Coming up roses earrings and necklace set

In early April I had another colour matching project to do. I always love a good colour match project, I can usually get hold of most colours or pick out similar ones; some photos of my other matching projects are shown here.

For this project, my client wanted a new necklace and earrings set to match a lovely new pink rose print dress she had bought for a special occasion. I don't normally like to mix more than two colours in one piece but we decided on the pink, coral/red pink, green, and black which you can see in the dress.

I love the rondelle shaped crystals I have  been using of late and wanted to incorporate some of them into the design and then found these pale pink tear drop briolette crystals which also worked really well. Then it was just a case of putting the colours in the right order to create a balanced pattern and the right sized beads to create a balanced form with some sterling silver accents in between. I think the

set works really well and am pleased with the result. My client was also thrilled with it and loved wearing it out. 

Feel free to contact me if you have an outfit or particular colour you would like jewellery for.

Natasha x


Natasha Fraser Handcrafted Jewellery


Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: