New pieces... and events coming up this month of May.

And finally, 

here are a few more new designs... they have taken a while to get onto the webshop but here they are. 

I have been enjoying mixing pastel colours trying to create fresh and beautiful jewellery for the warmer and lighter seasons and there are many new pieces coming soon so watch this space!


Torie Jayne Earrings - my new favourites!



Torie Jayne Bracelet

Beauty Earrings (pink amethyst)

Beauty Necklace (pink amethyst)

To view all the new pieces in stock see the webshop, let me know what designs you like and what you might like to see in the future. (Sorry the photos seem so dark - it is blogger that has done that).


And come and see me at my next events! For May we have two:




Hope to see you soon!

Natasha




Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: