Romsey Art & Craft Market July

The months are flying by!

This weekend we did the second Romsey Art & Craft Market of the year - I have to admit, I hadn't unpacked my bags from the last one we did!


All set up and ready to go

I had my lovely sister-in-law helping me this time which was nice. We set up quickly and spent time fiddling with the little front displays. Alison did a lovely job with the sale area too. I hadn't planned that and wasn't sure how I was going to do it but I turned round it was all done, perfect!

Final finishing touches

It was lovely to see some familiar stalls and faces - were next to the Dangly Hearts team as well!


Lovely neat set up with little individual displays

Stalls to the left of me...

... stalls to the right

Again there were some really lovely stalls, everyone has been working so hard! But my favourite had to be Penny a uni textiles student  who was selling hand sewn felt decorations and accessories - they were so neat! She had gorgeous little VW van key rings, Russian doll decorations, finger puppets, and plenty other goodies. But my favourite was her £1 monster badge lucky dip! The mosters were brightly coloured funny shaped felt things with faces. All the kids who walked by loved it.


Penny's felt decorations and accessories

My glamourous assistant Alison

Unfortunately, it was a quiet day - due to the heat - but we still had lots of fun and made some new contacts. So glad we took a fan!!!!!

Cheesy smile

Thank you to those of you who came along to visit and support - it was lovely to see you!
Next event: 10th August in Hedge End - watch this space!

Natasha

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: