New improved website!

Yippee!

I am finally launching my new website! Please have a look and see what you think. I have had a technical difficulty so you need to look for www.natashafraser.co.uk instead of natashafraser.com for a short while but hopefully soon both addresses will work.

New home page

It has a new look and layout and I love that it is so user friendly for you customers. There is now a search function and you can view the products in categories more easily. And best of all, you can also see every item on one page if you wish.

Love this shop because you can see everything at the same time!

It also links more directly to my blog and as requested by several clients you can now pin the product photos directly to pinterest. You can pin the commission and wedding gallery photo thumbnails too.

Lovely redited bridal photos sent in by clients

Thank you to everyone who has made the process work more smoothly, including the lovely Create.net team! It has been really exciting building it slowly and adding all the new products and galleries.

I hope you enjoy browsing and are able to find what you are looking for more easily and mix and match jewellery to your heart's content!

Please feel free to send me any feedback, watch this space for more updates and new jewellery.

N

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: