Penny for Your Thoughts... October Commissions


Most of my recent commissions have involved coin beads - probably my favourite shape of bead. They are perfect for jewellery as they are big and show off lots of their colour but also sit comfortably flat against the skin.

Lapis lazuli coin earrings

A lovely blue with speckles of pyrite gold (fools gold). These earrings were for a lady who loves colour but already has a lot of colourful jewellery – she needed something different and was very pleased with the result.


Purple crazy lace agate coin bracelet
 
Chrysotine coin bracelet


These two bracelets were commissioned by my colour coordinated relative again. She just loves pinks and purples but I had already made her pink, blue, and turquoise bracelets. These two are the next for her collection. I love to see her wearing them – she feels really special when she does.


Pearl coin bracelet with blue crystal dangles
This set was a special commission for a bridesmaid. She wore a royal blue dress with cream shoes, flowers, and she has gorgeous blonde hair that was curled for the occasion. She needed some cream or white jewellery to tie the outfit together and these big freshwater pearls did the trick. I love these coin pearls, they are so shiny and look really beautiful. They were perfect for the bracelet and then the smaller pearls for the earrings balanced out the outfit and curly hair style. I also added some blue crystal dangles to add a little splash of colour to the bracelet.


Pink pearl & crystal bracelet


This beautiful pink pearl bracelet was made for a birthday gift for a client's friend. It is a lovely delicate design just perfect for that special occassion. It the pearls are quite pale so I used slightly pinker crystals than I was expecting which balanced out the bracelet nicely.

I hope you enjoy looking at these - I have some more photos from November coming soon - and the Christmas market this coming Saturday.

Be sure to contact me for your special Christmas presents.

natashalfraser@yahoo.co.uk

http://www.natashafraser.com/


Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: