Little Pickles Christmas Market – Gifts for Children and Adults

It’s time to get Christmassy and start thinking about gifts you will be giving. Although I am sure most of you have started already and I am way behind as usual with my own.


My news for this blog is that I will be exhibiting at the Christmas Market for Little Pickles in Romsey. They usually run markets for pre loved baby clothes and items that are in good condition – a great place to pick up some bargains.

This Saturday they are hosting a Christmas market with some stalls geared towards your young children and some geared at treats or gifts for adults. It promises to be a great day – although it is only from 10am to 12noon – perfect for those attending with little pickles of their own. There will be a raffle and lots to see and choose from.

Please see the poster for more details:




If you do come – be sure to pop by my stall and say hi. Hope to see you there.

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: