A Pendant for Carmella

This is the pendant I made for little Carmella - a girl who loves pink and wanted one of my wire wrapped stone creations. Unfortunately I felt my attempts at wire wrapping were just not good enough to sell so instead I compromised and wire wrapped this fantastically pink bead and made it into a pendant. It is much easier to do a bead because you know it is secured by the wire running through it rather than around it. I definately didn't want to send her a pendant with a stone that kept falling out or that was messy at the back! I need more practice at those. Any way I am very pleased with this piece and it is really bright  and colourful. Just the thing for Carmella!

A Pendant for Carmella


First I created a spiral from sterling silver wire.


Threaded the bead onto the wire and bent the
spiral up to secure it in place.


I added some silver bali bead for a bit of extra decoration.


And finally I made a bail loop and wrapped the wire
around it securely to finish it off.

And there we have a crazy lace agate pendant! Hope you like it Carmella! :-)

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: