Tiaras

I have been needing to make up some new tiaras for ages but haven't got round to it yet. A client asked me to make her bridal tiara and so instead of drawing up my ideas I just got on and made up a few samples instead so she could try them at her hair trial. She was delighted with them.

She chose one that went perfectly with her personality. I can't post a photo of it until after the wedding so it is a surprise but here are some of the other designs I will be finishing off for the collection.

Both designs are based on nature - trees, flowers, grasses. I think they would look nice with crystals incorporated into them too. Will post photos once they are finished properly and I have decorated the bands as well.

P.S. Sometimes I like to wear a tiara whilst ironing :-) a tiara always makes you feel special.

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: