Pearls of Wisdom... new designs now in








Pearls of wisdom! You can now see all these lovely new pearl designs and more in the webshop. I am adding new things most days now after clearing a back log of photography and editing so do keep visiting to get the first sneak peaks.

I always say pearls are a girl's new best friend as they are so versatile and fun to wear. You can dress them up or down. And who doesn't love jewellery that goes with every outfit colour?! I also love these new mini shamballa beads too, just a little bit of sparkle to go with the deep pearly lustre. Gorgeous! 

Most of my very first pieces of jewellery were made with pearls and I loved creating modern versions of the classic pearl necklace and earrings. It has been nice to go back to them again and try to think of more designs... it can be quite hard to redesign something that is already natural beautiful though :-)

I hope you like these new pieces and the others in the collection. Let me know if you have any comments on the designs or any wishes for my making list!

Natasha x


Natasha Fraser Handcrafted Jewellery
www.natashafraser.com 

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: