Summer Catch up & Time off

Firstly, I need to let you all know the webshop will be closed from 1st September - 17th September whilst I have a few weeks off, you can still purchase online and order jewellery but the items will only be made up and dispatched after the 17th Sept. 

It's been a while since my last post... but wow, what a summer it has been!

The two biggest events were my middle brother getting married; and my youngest brother and sister-in-law visiting from Indiana with my little nephew for the first time.


James & Mathilde's wedding

I had the honour of being asked by my brother to make the wedding rings! What an exciting job. I took extra care and time with these as they are special and needed to be perfect. I held my breath as they exchanged them at the ceremony and they fit perfectly! Phew. I also made a pearl bracelet and earrings for Mathilde to wear with her beautiful dress. She looked stunning! The wedding was lovely we had a really good time. I will post some more photos on that later.

Atticus

My youngest brother Alexander and his wife Kelly came to visit from Indiana! They came for James' wedding and it was really lovely to see them and meet my little nephew Atticus. He is so cute. 

And also my best friend came to visit from Spain, I don't get to see her very often so our time together was very special. 

As well as those personal events I have been exhibiting at craft fairs and making up new pieces which still haven't made it the the website yet. I have a lot of computer work to catch up on, so watch this space.

I hope you have all been enjoying your summer.

Natasha 

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: