Forget me not

Isn't it awful when you break a favourite necklace?! This lovely bright necklace is my Mum's and she dropped and broke it at a wedding the first time she wore it.

I had a few similarish stones but had to rearrange all the stones so it wasn't obvious where the new ones were added. It worked pretty well. 



Broken neckace :-(


Cut up and laid out in the new pattern ready for fixing


Knotting


Half done


Last knots


All finished and lovely again


If you have any forgotten broken pieces lurking about at the bottom of your jewellery box send me a photo and I'll let you know if it is something I can fix. Please note - I can't solder anything with set stones or reset stones. But there are many other repairs I can do so just ask to find out. 


Happy hunting! 


Natasha


Email a photo



Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: