Christmas Fairs

Happy New Year!

Can you believe we are the other side of Christmas and into the new year already?!

The Christmas season got very busy with fairs, orders, and year end finances at my day job, and organising a children's Christmas party and nativity play at my local church. So now they are all done I can get back on track with the blog and post photos of what I got up to. 


Bishop's Waltham November 6th

Featured Designer: Lorna Klein - my Mum :-)

This was a special one because it was Mum's first one ever and she has been working so hard to make all her stock. She loves Christmas so decorations were the perfect idea! 

Me and Mum with neighbouring tables

Some of my goodies on display

So proud of my Mum and her lovely stall

Mum's amazing handmade sign and logo
- just love it!


Tree decorations and plaques


Gorgeous nativity set


Hearts galore


Winchester Guildhall December 30th

This was the hall we were in - very festive -
there were two other rooms full of creative
people

Looking down at my and Mum's tables
from the balcony


Me


Forest Arts Centre New Milton  December 7th

My star helper Alison

We were nice and spaced out, the centre has a
more art gallery atmosphere and is always
lovely to exhibit in



I also did a table at my office and after all of these I was really ready for the Christmas break! :-)

I hope you all had a good holiday too and are looking forward to what this new year brings.

N

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: