Tweeting and Clusters

Now added to the website.... my lovely bird and nest pendants. Previously only made once they are now available for you to buy. I had to get them on in preparation for all the bird themed jewellery I am planning for Spring - I can hear Meryl Streep's sarcastic voice in my head (the Devil Wears Prada) saying "birds and nests in spring, ground breaking". But I think it is a great idea :-)

Little bird pendant 

Nest pendant

And some brighter colours for this autumn / winter season... I have been looking at improving a few old designs to create these clustered ones.

Forest buddleia earrings

Agate cluster earrings

Agate cluster pendant

You can see all the new designs in more detail on the latest designs page: http://www.natashafraser.com/ourshop/cat_732240-LATEST-DESIGNS.html

Watch this space for even more new pieces.

Natasha

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: