Next Fayre.... and New Jewellery Pieces

Exciting news... my next fayre is coming up. It is a textiles fayre with lots of lovely displays, demonstrations, and things to buy. All in aid of the Breakthrough Breastcancer charity. The poster is below. Please do come along and support the charity and also the lovely makers who will be at the fayre.


And also here are some of my latest new designs. That lagoon bracelet I have been meaning to make, some special bracelets, and a little black swan pendant to match the earrings already for sale. Some lovely treats / gifts!

Lagoon bracelet £21


Ebony Bracelet £40


Heather Bracelet £40


Little Black Swan Pendant £19

I'll have more photos of new designs soon and there are plenty craft fairs coming up to plan your Christmas shopping around.

Let me know if you would like any custom pieces!

New Jewellery page: http://www.natashafraser.co.uk/ourshop/cat_732240-NEW-JEWELLERY.html 

N

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: