I'm back... and some new jewellery designs

The webshop is open again I had a great break and am back with renewed enthusiasum.

Already I am busy creating for the coming craft fairs and Christmas... it may seem too early but I have to make a lot of stock up ready for all the gifts people will want to buy.

Here are a few new jewellery designs... with more to come soon...

Lagoon earrings £31

Lagoon necklace £24

Lagoon pendant £22

I love these colours, they look gorgeous together... yes more turquoise (my favourite!) I wanted to make something that reminded me of exotic seas, warm climates, and holidays. I have made myself a pair of these earrings and wear them every opportunity I can! I just need a bracelet now too... I'll have to make one on the weekend.

You can purchase these pieces on the webshop or email me direct: http://www.natashafraser.co.uk/ourshop/cat_732240-NEW-JEWELLERY.html

Watch this space for more new designs for the coming season!


Natasha

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: