A few more photos... and we're going to be closed in early September

I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be closing the webshop for the first two weeks of September for a summer break. Please feel free to order and email enquiries during this time and I will pick them up when I reopen on 17th September.

And to make up for that here are a few more recent pretty commission photos from my camera...

Personalised sterling silver cufflinks

Green chinese turquoise earrings

Knotted chrysocolla necklaces

Red tuquoise bracelet and earrings

Freshwater pearl & crystal pendant

Just remember, I can make pretty much all my designs in any colour and personalise gifts or treats for yourself. Let me know what you would like.

Take care for now.

N

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: