Gift and craft market this Saturday!


So I'm both excited and nervous as I prepare for my first fair / market for the year. After this I have five more booked throughout . I'll be exhibiting at Hedge End on Saturday please come along if you are local and have a look! The details are on the poster.

I am almost ready - I just have a few more things to label up and a couple bracelets to make if I have time. I'm really excited that my new banner and  postcards arrived on time and I have new leaflets too. I have set up my stall twice to practice so I don't spend too long on the day fiddling around so I know how it will look already and am pleased with the plan. Now I just can't wait to go!

Hope to see some of you there (although it is late notice!)

N



Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: