I'm famous!

I was really excited to find my sister had featured a necklace I made on her fashion blog!

Xen's imagination fashion photo

Xenia is a fashion and textiles student at college but has been interested in fashion for a while now. She keeps a blog about what she is up to and the clothes she has found and put together.

Arty fashion shot

I made her this necklace quite a few years ago as a birthday gift. It is made from sterling silver that I cut into leaves and has a brilliant cut garnet (which is her birthstone) suspended below like a little berry. I wanted to make something different but nature inspired and I knew she loved garnet. Here is a close up:

Necklace close up

You can see the full feature on Xenia's blog:
http://xensimagination.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/i-could-write-song-hundred-miles-long.html?showComment=1351956290357#c965173943351234333

N

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: