January Blues (ok and February)!

So here are some new photos of the commissions I created earlier in the year -  most of them blue :-)

Blue Buddleia Earrings
I really love the buddleia design - the shape hangs so nicely and is a surprisingly light earring. These were designed for a client's sister's birthday. 



This sodalite set was made for a client who loves to coordinate every accessory. She loves my jewellery but I  always alter everything I make for her so there are no sparkly crystals - so instead here I have mixed and matched different silver beads in between the gemstones. 


Large Turquoise Bali Necklace
 This lovely chunky necklace was commissioned by a client's husband as a Valentine's gift. Most of my jewellery is quite delicate so it was a nice change to use some bigger beads and turquoise is always so beautiful!




Green Turquoise Cluster Set
 These lovely clusters of pearl and crystal were created for bridesmaids gifts. My client had two sets made and also some matching loose beads that she then put in clusters onto flip flops for them to wear to her beach wedding. What a lovely idea! 


Amethyst Earrings
These lovely little earrings were for a client's Mum. She had lost one earring so I quickly remade it for her.


I hope you enjoyed the photos. I'll be posting more soon - I have some good stories coming and some new designs also. Stay tuned!



Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: