Christmas Market

In December I exhibited at a Little Pickles Christmas market - aimed at parents with young children. There were some lovely things to buy there for presents: there were family photography sessions, crochet baby clothes and shoes, fingerprint jewellery, Christmas cupcakes, face painting, aroma therapy gifts, soft toys / brooches / bags etc, and of course my gemstone jewellery - treats for Mums.

The market was in Crossfield Hall, Romsey and was a lovely venue. Here are some photos from the day (well   just before the doors opened to the public).

Crossfield Hall

Entrance of Crossfield Hall

Setting up

Finally finished and ready

My famous turquoise smartie earrings

My Mum helping me



It was a good day and we all had a lot of fun. I had my Mum helping me set up the stall and serving customers - I love taking her along as she has no problem showering my work with compliments to customers whereas I tend to get a bit shy.

It was also lovely to see those of you who came along to see us - thank you!

Comments

Popular posts you may also enjoy: